Author of "It Didn't Start With You"
with MARK WOLYNN
Online Inherited Family Trauma Training
Inherited Family Trauma Diagnosis and Resolution in Individual Sessions
“Unconscious family loyalties and unresolved traumas are carried in the words we speak, the symptoms we express and the body defenses we unknowingly construct.”
Ready to take things to the next level? Join Mark Wolynn, author of the award-winning It Didn’t Start With You (Viking/Penguin), and learn effective ways to break inherited patterns of suffering. Whether you’re already working with people or just want to learn more, this professional development course is a fast track to deepening your clinical skills.In this training, you will learn how to work with clients—both online and in person—identifying the unconscious loyalties, unresolved traumas and hidden dynamics that contribute to patterns of illness, unhappiness and dissatisfaction. You’ll also be given the tools and essential skills to implement practical and safe interventions to deepen your client’s healing process. Mark is currently on sabbatical, working on his next book, and isn’t scheduling workshops at this time. If you’re interested in learning how to work with inherited family trauma in your practice, or would like to take a deep dive into your own personal work, his most recent online training is now streamable In this training, you will:
- Learn how to quickly expose the root cause behind emotions, behaviors and reactive patterns that keep your clients stuck.
- Learn to recognize the Four Unconscious Themes that can affect heath, vitality, success and relationships.
- Learn the Core Language® Approach—a specific method of questioning designed to quickly reveal the source of an issue.
- Learn how to identify trauma language that lives beneath the client’s story.
- Learn essential skills for implementing effective resolutions in one-on-one sessions.
- Learn how to work with chronic illness and persistent medical conditions.
- Learn how to track the words, fears, symptoms and behaviors that lead to unresolved traumas in the family history.
- Learn how to distinguish the pivotal events in a traumagram.
- Provide clients with a context for understanding the physical, psychological and emotional symptoms they’ve been experiencing.
- Provide clients with new images and healing sentences for resolution.
- Learn body-centered practices based in neuroscience to ground positive experiences in the body.
Starting date: October 4, Tuesday 19:00-22:00
The language of education is english. There will be Turkish subtitles in the videos to be shown
Contact :whatsapp 0530 252 9575 – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can complete the pre-registration form by clicking on the link below.
You can pay in Dollars or TL from the links below for a final registration.
- Integrating Splits
- Trauma Language—verbal and nonverbal ~ Case: “I don’t deserve to live”
- Job of the Therapist
- Latest Research in Epigenetics
- Why Traumas Repeat
- How We Heal
- Introducing the Four Unconscious Themes
- Family History and Early Trauma Questions
- Those in Our Family System Who Impact Us
- Some Possible Sources of Early Trauma
- Case: Synagogue Shooter
- Deepening the Four Themes
- Merging with a Parent ~ Case: “Tinnitus” ~ Case: “Boxed in” ~ Case: “Dyspareunia”
- Identification in the Family System ~ Case: “I hope he dies” ~ Double Shift in Object and Subject
- Rejection—a Deeper Perspective
- Essential Qualities of a Break in the Mother-Child Bond
- Facilitation—Two Types of Listening
- Listening from Inside the Body
- Four Tools of the Core Language® Approach
- The Core Complaint ~ Case: Exposure ~ Case: Schizophrenia
- 12 Questions that Generate Core Language
- Breaking Down the Intake and Session
- Who Belongs in the Family System
- Analysis of a Complex Case—What do you work with?
- Gathering the Core Descriptors
- The Impact of Negatively-Charged Language
- The Core Sentence
- Types of Core Sentences
- Refining our Core Sentence
- Distilling It Down and Testing It in our Body
- Demonstration with Trainees
- Spinning the Inner Rolodex
- Knowing What Questions to Ask When
- Spinning the Rolodex—Part 2 ~ Dynamics Behind Erectile Dysfunction ~ Dynamics Behind Shame
- How Entanglements are Created
- The Core Trauma
- Creating an Inherited Family Traumagram
- Demonstration with Students
- The Traumagram—Part 2
- Effective Resolutions: Creating a New Experience
- Session Strategies
- Healing Language to Break an Unconscious Merging/Identification
- Overview: Gathering the Clues of the Case
- The Anatomy of Healing
- Steps to Working with a Break in the Bond ~ Recognize the Signs ~ The Toolbox
- Demonstration with Student
- How to Work with Stuckness ~ Client experiences only pain, tightness, numbness, etc. ~ Client can’t feel anything in the body
- Healing Sentences for a Break in the Attachment
- Tips for Working with Inherited Trauma
- Facilitating Positive Images and Experiences
- “The Orders of Helping”
- Designing Homework Assignments that Sustain Integration
- Healing Sentences that Help Shift a Break in the Bond ~ Sentences a Therapist could say to Client ~ Sentences a Mother could say to her Child ~ Sentences We could say to our Mother
- Demonstration Session: Inherited Family Trauma Case